Talking about solar panel size, we have two major options to choose for our premises/building/commercial.
Generally, solar panels installation for home carry different solar panels, inverters, and battery technology as compared to commercial solar panels.
In the contrast of the solar panel system – size always matters! It’s because of the variation of the consumption in solar energy and the solar cells.
PV cells come in a standard size of 156mm by 156mm (approx 6 inches long and 6 inches wide).
And, most solar panels for rooftop are made up of combine 60 solar Photovoltaic cells. On the other hand, commercial solar panel installation is 72 cells and sometimes can go up to 98>100.
Residential vs Commercial Solar Panel Sizing
The commercial solar panels are fit for delivering more power than the more smaller residential panels since they fuse a larger number of cells and view themselves as greater than private (home-based) panels. Also, with regards to effectiveness, a commercial solar panel (19.6%) is more proficient than a residential solar panel (18.1%). Be that as it may, sun based panels for both the frameworks is practically the equivalent, for instance, we figure the cost of a 5kw solar panel by the force they produce for a home is a similar expense as a business framework charges.
What’s the size difference?
Commercial solar panels are more prominent than private (home based) solar panels. The normal size of a business sunlight based board is 78 inches by 39 inches and 96 cells, though the private sun oriented board is 65 inches by 39 inches and 72 cells in its size.
There are two major solar panel types we could see in India. One is Mono-crystalline solar panels and second is Poly-crystalline solar panels.
A) Mono-Crystalline Solar Panels
- Average efficiency range: 16% – 20%
- Cell manufacturing process: Wafers cut from blocks of highly pure silicon crystals
- Odds: high efficiency and reliable performance in high temperatures and shaded conditions
B) Poly-Crystalline Solar Panels
- Average efficiency range: 15% – 18%
- Cell manufacturing process: Fragments of multiple silicon crystals
- Odds: less expensive and most commonly used solar panels, globally
Also Read: Advantages of bigger size solar panels
Perhaps, solar panel installation comes with great benefits as well as great investment.
An ideal solar power system consists of broader sun-based technologies such as solar inverter, solar batteries, solar panels, etc which assist in electricity generation.
These components are expensive and could margin you somewhere 50000 to 100000 as varying and changing solar panel capacity.
To reduce one such tedious overhead for homeowners and facilitate the utilization of solar panels, the central government and state government provide marginal subsidy to solar-accredited homes.
Therefore, both central governments and MNRE offer 5% to 30% subsidy on solar power systems ranging from 1kW to 10kW.
If you are in search of solar panel subsidy in Uttar Pradesh, here is the breakdown of the recent subsidy scheme brought by the central and state government in Uttar Pradesh only for residential consumers.
Solar Panel Subsidy In UP – Overview
- State subsidy Amount – Rs. 15,000-20,000 upto 10 kW
- Central subsidy Amount – 40% for the first 3kW and 20% on remaining 7kW
- Maximum Rooftop Solar System Size – Up to 10kW
- Price for the customer – Rs. 7,800 per kW
- Sector – Residential rooftop solar system
- Online Application – Yes (available in different forms)
- Documents Required- Proof of identity, address proof, photo, Aadhar card, Bank details, electricity bill, site photographs, technical specification details, etc.
Also Read: Steps for Subsidy Process in Uttar Pradesh
In the end, solar energy is a great alternative energy to invite into your home and save electricity bills. Contact Om Solar Solutions and enjoy modern customized services, remote monitoring and brilliant customer support for your solar needs.