Renewable energy like solar energy is evolving and replenishing our eco-system for ages and now since the launch of solar panels it has taken up our world into a green world.
In India, Uttar Pradesh being considered as the most solar power plant installed state after Karnataka, Rajasthan, Andhra Pradesh, and others.
Though, in the light of beautiful renewable energy, the state minister and associates governing department had previously launched the new policy of the department (Uttar Pradesh Solar Power Policy 2017). Backed four years ago, the policy was undertaken seriously to encourage the usage of solar power energy by implanting over 10,700MW capacity which was fixed by the Union Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE).
Quantify the decision and working by how much it progressed could be seen clearly and fairly in 2020. As, the new solar policy 2017 has impacted small scale and large scale industries at much. Besides, there is a skyscraping increase in the commercial building rooftop solar panel installation in lucknow.
According to the research, 51% industries across Uttar Pradesh cities have been proof-marked with sun-accredited energy. Even further, experts suggest that this percentage will rise in the coming years.
Let’s have an eye over UP solar energy 2017 policy.
- The qualified consumer can introduce the sun powered housetop PV framework under the Gross or the Net Metering Arrangement.
- Farming metered or Residential/Domestic classification metered can likewise introduce a rooftop PV system under the Net or the Gross Metering Arrangement.
- The aggregate limit of all heavenly bodies introduced for the region will not surpass 75% of Local Distribution transformer limit.
- Any net sun powered produced power infused to the network will be paid at rates chosen by UPERC (Uttar Pradesh Electricity Regulation Commision).
- For residential grid-connected solar rooftop PV systems, a state government motivating force of Rs. 15000 for every KW to a limit of Rs. 30000. This is the solar subsidy scheme in UP.
- Endorsement (approval) from the State Electricity Inspector is required uniquely for the establishment of 10kWp or above.
- For Industrial customers, they can bank 100% of vitality each money related year, which is allowed and dependent upon check by the DISCOM according to the banking arrangement of UPERC.
- For Solar plants, which are set up for hostage utilization or outsider deals inside the state, there is a 100% exclusion from stamp obligation and power obligation for the following 10 years.
- It likewise permits speculators the office of ‘open access’ through which sun oriented generators can offer capacity to business and modern customers inside and outside the state.
- The private sunlight based force generator will have the opportunity to sell the force anyplace in the nation and will get a 100 percent waiver in transmission charges.
Also Read: Process of Net Metering in Uttar Pradesh
Well, here is a complete information of UP solar power policy – 2017 on the official UPNEDA website article. Luckly, in the coming years, we can say that Uttar Pradesh will be the highest solar power installed state other than others.
Moreover, Om Solar Solutions is also serving in Uttar Pradesh and offers reliable and premium technology solutions related to solar system such as solar panels installation, solar inverters, AC and DC components, and much more.
Come join hands with Om Solar Solutions and start saving money and planet Earth today!